Your brand is everything
Your brand is everything. Don’t think that just because you’re not Nike or Coke that you don’t have a brand. You ARE a brand.
- You transfer a customer four times to different departments and she never has her problem solved. That’s your brand.
- You charge a customer extra for something they thought was included in the original price. That’s your brand.
- You replace a defective product but no one apologizes to the customer for his trouble. That’s your brand.
- You put a telephone customer on hold for over a minute. That’s your brand.
- Your web site is confusing and hard to navigate. That’s your brand.
- A repeat customer for many years comes into your store and no one greets her by name. That’s your brand.